» » » BetaMag Blogger Template


Designed by Uong Jowo . BetaMag Theme is great for news blog and news magazine like Infotainment, sport blog, Travel blog, style life news or Culture articles.

Two [2] Slider of posts and Ticker are ready for use.

Homepage : 3 columns, with 3 summary posts style in 1 label.
Single Post : 3 Columns, with left and right sidebars.
Archives Page and Single page : 2 columns.

View Demo


«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

130 comments for: BetaMag Blogger Template

  1. Nice template
    Plz send me at mrjack.vip.it@gmail.com


    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow..theme nya bagus sekali uongjowo..boleh tak dkirim ke email saya
    minyakpengasih25@gmail.com

    salam kenal dari blogger malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice template
    Plz send me at jay.viru77@gmail.com


    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT, VERY NICE STAFF As always, we appreciate the template to send me enriquefh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ijin minta dikirim om :)

    ridwanmyid@yahoo.com

    ajzk :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. tolong bagi template nya mas....!!klau ngak keberatan tolong kirim ke jesiswantonisuawakek@hotmail.co.id

    sekalian minta tolong di buatkan template..untuk wordpress dan blogspot...nanti di runding dech harganya....!!klau bersedia tolong email ya..!! klau mas bersedia,nanti tak kirimkan gambarannya.....!!

    tolong di balas ya mas..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooooooooooow i loike to change my blogger template for this template
    can u send me it plz
    dilon.chathu@gmail.com
    thens u bro

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhhhh nice please send me this template benmjidos@gmail.com

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!!! I want this template so much... Please if you go time send it at : spendyourtimegr@gmail.com ...

    Thank you so much! You are the best mate! Keep up this amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its a good works ..u are always the best blogger designer
    i want to receive this great template
    djelloulbrahim39@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb .mail me at sathish.naga82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice please send me this template delasalle.cgu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. super template blogger, nice plesae send me this template.. thank..

    malaaras.rwanduzi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mas uong minta theme nya ya ke biefiegrosircentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi
    super template blogger, nice plesae send me this template

    arabshow.info@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sleamın aleyküm nice template this download link? sonergumuss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. kereeen bang . kirimin ya ke faktabukanopini.blogspot2@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Template. Superb work from your side.

    Please send the xml file on margaretjules2701@gmail.com


    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. May you plz send METAMAG Template on my email . SO i shall very thankful to you. mh_khokon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. its great template for blogger thank you

    please mail me the template to

    pulseleaks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. keren nih template, boleh dong kirim ke saya mas...
    kirim ke email junaid1924@yahoo.com
    terima kasih banyak

    ReplyDelete
  22. Every day surprise us more about your work.
    Please submit the template

    dechivilcoy@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOOHOO!!!
    radioegripo@gmail.com
    Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Jakarta, I would like to ask you a question about the static page of "BetaMag". How could I hide sidebar?
    Thanks From Greece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi send me to bogdanb.pingu@gmail.com . thank you very much from Romanaia

    ReplyDelete
  26. b.maher@laposte.net thank you very much from france

    ReplyDelete
  27. great template 1 pliss to my mail om uongjowo sandelrahma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. u are really a genius :D

    Please make me proud again <3

    sofeenevu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. very good this template sends to my email
    brunosilva.contato@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. amazing template :)
    please send me, nardinus@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. sir can you give me a link t download, i don change your link for this site too apreciate this please give me link , you can send this to ardian_nugraha@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good Work...
    amazing Template...
    send me gsmnaren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very good this template. Amazing template :)

    Please send me, vedatk78@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Vedat KIZIL
    Istanbul, TURKEY

    ReplyDelete
  34. plz send me the download link
    krishnaultimate27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Bos tolong kirimin templatenya...
    bagus banget dan cocok buat blog ane

    ikhwanshare@gmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Boss kirimkn templetnya

    flyingdutchman_89@yahoo.com

    TQ boss

    ReplyDelete
  37. winsome news ticker!Sir i want to make a above same news ticker. so plz help me & send me news ticker code & news ticker tutorial atachment send me. finally I will very happy and glade full to you if you send me.

    ReplyDelete
  38. please, send me this template. tanks. email: misionbrasil@homail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. please send it to me

    aaffrr2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Send me link pliss
    cob.silitonga@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. mantap lah....

    send me plizz sir...

    zoldyk.keiruchan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Salam mas...

    Templatenya bagus, bisa di share ke renio81@gmail.com


    terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello Admin Plz Make Ecommerce Template
    or price Compare Website Thankss

    ReplyDelete
  44. Please send to me : truyen.buiquang@gmail.com
    Theme very nice !@
    Thanks u very much !

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi,

    Could you please help me with some instructions how to customize newspapertimes blogger template ?

    many thanks,

    Niro

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very interesting temp.
    Please send me this at imarinescu37@gmail.com
    Thanks Mr.Uong

    ReplyDelete
  47. nice please send to me trem@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cool template!

    Please send me this to my e-mail: deadlyhope@wp.pl

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey, Good template, i need this :) Pls send me to my mail Reporterove@gmail.com :) THANKSYOUUUUUUU!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. How can I have this? Please share it to us :) Thanks!

    aolionheart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Please send to me : kiendinhtcs4@gmail.com
    Theme very nice !@
    Thanks u very much !

    ReplyDelete
  52. please ... send me:
    flavioomelhor@hotmail.com

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Please send to me : shokrn.com@gmail.com
    Theme very nice !@
    Thanks u very much

    ReplyDelete
  54. wow can i get this template ?

    naim0572@yahoo.co.id thank you

    ReplyDelete
  55. Dear Uong Jowo,

    Firts of all i would like to thank you for all these excellent templates that you provide to us. Please keep up the good work.

    Could you please send me your BetaMag Theme?

    My mail is ntokimanter.net@gmail.com.

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Dear Uong Jowo,

    Could you please send me your BetaMag Theme?

    Email: tuanchelseagroup@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  57. wow best template can you send it to me yassine.ishakk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. please send to me : fondiple@gmail.com
    very nice template
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  59. another bigshot UONG UONG UONG BANG! sen me an angel Uong ....email: amigosdemarco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. send me this thamplate malikgroup646@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. awsome template, please send me to bishnu@meromaya.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. Send me this nice template to arga.awh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. nice template Please send me the template thank you: info.hazaranews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Uong...
    please send me this template at : ct.arblab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. keren nih mas aku mau pake.. tolong kirim ke rahmawan@gmail.com
    btw pic slider yang besarnya emang ngga sliding mas? thx

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Uong
    Beautiful template. Please, send me at codigoprensapuebla@gmail.com
    Very, very thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Send me this template please
    Bhujelpradeep4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. templatenya keren... kirimi link downloadnya dunk mas unitechcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hello, please send to my email: ianfarouk_simmonds@hotmail.com

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Assalamualaikum
    Please Send me this template its very beautiful and nice template
    E mail : editor.nop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. halo... tlong ya mas Uong Jowo template ini di kirim ke margoyosoupdate@gmail.com
    terima kasih......

    ReplyDelete
  72. send to my email:
    imprensa.alesf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi, do you cant send me this tamplate, thank you: carolinavillafuertelove@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi,can you send me this template for a news website?
    thanks.
    info@statuquo.org

    ReplyDelete
  75. mas ane mw themenya.. kirim di muhammadikhlas.007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hello!!! i want this theme to try on my blogger.But i would like some tutorial..because im not experienced at all...

    my email:
    popeliteblogspot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Excelent theme

    ¿Could you please send me your BetaMag Theme? gloriager@yahoo.com.ar

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  78. Betamag looks very attractive.
    i would like to try it out, please send to eleftheros4@gmail.com
    if i use it, i promise that i will never leave out your references.
    Thank you, be well.

    ReplyDelete
  79. sumpah naksir banget nih template :D

    send me please
    rizafaishol@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oia, sekalian tutorial2nya ya mas :D
      wassalam

      Delete
  80. send me storyunic@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  81. Main tab menu dropdown nya bug tuh gan, gak bisa drop and down. Coba direvisi kembali, dan hubungi saya di (arga_wh@yahoo.com)jika sudah direvisi script nya. Trims

    ReplyDelete
  82. super template blogger, nice plesae send me this template.. thank.. silvoneydossantos@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Elegant Template send me please to misiizzati@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. nice Template. please send me this template to this email planetpress1@gmail.com thankssss

    ReplyDelete
  85. Mas Uong bagaimana cara merubah supaya slider nya otomatis gerak ??

    Trims

    ReplyDelete
  86. pleasee anexelenktos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  88. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  89. please send me this template: mehmetcetiner9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Please send this template on infomymail@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Please send this template on sujeetshah0710@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. wonderful, please send me this template noylataupan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Please send this template to MERM1612@gmail.com thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  94. Por favor gostei de me adcione: atroxpfc@hotmail.com ou atroxpfc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Nice template
    Plz send me at naumanarshid1@gmail.com


    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  96. nice one.. send me please ... studio.artpoe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Just what I need. Great template. Please Mr. Uong Jowo could send it to me at adrirodriguezm@gmail.com. I will send you a kiss. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  98. es maravillosa esta me manda tambien please :) kiss esenciasdelviento@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. wah bagus, tolong kirimin ya gan ramacyberat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Mantap semua templatenya....minta tolong dikirimin donk ke amirsodikin at gmail.com, matur suwun sanget, terima kasih banyak sebelumnya.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Man please, this template is awesome.

    Nice Template can you send me to this

    audreysantos465@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. sy tertarik themenya kirim ya ke adi2121983@gmail.com.trims

    ReplyDelete
  103. PLEASE URGENTE! VERY GOOD! c.luciano20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Plz send me the Download link on hadramoutfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hello Indonesia frome Vietnam
    So Nice template
    Plz send me at maikda87@gmail.com


    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  106. Please send it to me at: thehtd009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Very nice template, please send it to me : bsljivic3399@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Very Nice mas, please send to me : muh.rama26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like send link Dwnld, Email: Poreapi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. plzzz send me download link

    my email is - iamaditya53@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Please, send email for: narcisorn@yahoo.com.br - Very TKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Congratulations!
    epslita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Congratulations!
    rafaelhenriquepress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Por favor envie esse modelo pra mim : salkainu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Awesome Template. Superb work from your side.

    Please send the xml file on babpress1@gmail.com


    thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Like Template from me ? please make sure that you entered your right email address !